We have set a date! Sunday, September 20th at 10am will be the first time we can gather as a group for a “modified” in person service.
- Please be advised that today’s announcement by the Ontario Government does not include places of worship. As a result we will still be adhering to the 30% rule of occupancy. All that to say, we are cleared to move forward with “Modified” In Person service.
If you would like to attend in person, please send an email to Pastors@cvcf.ca. The first 30 people will be registered for this week’s gathering, anyone beyond that may get pre-registered for the following week. You will receive e-mail confirmation with details.
We will continue live streaming our services for those who are not yet comfortable participating in person Keep checking in and engaging with us live during our online Services, Sundays at 10am on Facebook Live & Youtube.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Parking: The upper parking lot is reserved for volunteers and those service on Sunday morning. if you are registered to attend the in-person service, we ask that you please use the lower parking lot. Be mindful that all foot traffic has been directionally marked.
Upon entry to the sanctuary: you will be asked to sanitize your hands and wear a mask. At the front desk you will be signed in and your temperature will be taken. The following are the screening questions that you will be required to answer. If you can say yes to any one of them or have a temperature of 37.8℃ or 100.4℉, we ask that you not attend. As COVID numbers in the Provence have increased, we will be supper diligent to hold that posture, for the benefit of all.
Here are the screening questions you will be asked:
Do you have any of the following new or worsening symptoms or signs?
• Fever (temperature of 37.8°C [100.4℉] or greater) ☐ Yes ☐ No
• Difficulty breathing ☐ Yes ☐ No
• Sore throat ☐ Yes ☐ No
• Difficulty swallowing ☐ Yes ☐ No
• New loss of taste or smell ☐ Yes ☐ No
• Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, or abdominal pain ☐ Yes ☐ No
• Runny nose or nasal congestion ☐ Yes ☐ No
• Red eyes (conjunctivitis) ☐ Yes ☐ No
• Not feeling well, tired or sore muscles ☐ Yes ☐ No
• Chills or headache ☐ Yes ☐ No
• Lethargy ☐ Yes ☐No
• Have you travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days or has close contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days? ☐ Yes ☐No
In order to minimize the grouping of folks at the entry way, we have put together a schedule for check-in. The schedule is as follows:
8:00 am: AV team & Speaker/Host
8:15 – 8:30 am: Worship Team
9:15 – 9:30 am: Volunteers
9:40 – 9:50 am: Congregation
10:00 am: LIVE
Please make sure that you arrive at your allotted time!